· To plan, design, and implement IT Infrastructure (Internet LAN, Wi-Fi, System, Cloud, Server, IP Phone, SoftPhone, IT Security and IT Applications)
· Managing as well as monitoring and maintaining IT Infrastructure.
· Ensure availability, scalability and accessibility of IT Infrastructure supporting the Service Levels and KPI targets.
· Perform installation of system and network as stated in design document and comply IT security policy.
· Perform regular tasks to maintain IT infrastructure updated and secured data records follow the operation procedure,
planned and unplanned system outage procedure, and IT security guidance.
· Collaborate with other IT member and colleagues in different department to prepare appropriate system and network infrastructure as project-based and per request.
· Managing IT suppliers/vendors, scope of work, service contract, services deliverables.
· Keep reporting to supervisor and management to update project/task status, incidents and technical issues in regular basis.
· Manage infrastructure capacity planning, dimensioning and performance optimization in part of system infrastructure.
· To ensure that all enterprise platforms are efficiently designed and sufficient for all network and IT solutions integration
· Male age 30 - 35 years old.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
· Experiences in IT infrastructure at least 8 years in technical and 5 years in vender, partner management.
· Familiar with technologies such as Microsoft, HP, Dell EMC, Cisco, Miraki and VMware.
· Experience with storage area networks, virtualization, firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi, wireless network, and WAN/LAN.
· Design, manage and maintain VMware servers, Storage management, Backup & Data replication for DR site and support BCP
· Excellent people skills in order to effectively manage IT colleague.
· Microsoft O365/ Cisco/ HP/ Sophos Certified or related certifications are advantage
· Good at English in listening, speaking and writing