Assistant Production Manager
· Reporting to Production Manager.
· Planning and organizing production schedules according to sales forecast while assessing project and resources requirements.
· Plan, manage and execute production requirements, as well as monitor the maintenance of quality, production, efficiency, safety, waste and operation costs, maintaining them at optimum levels.
· Coordinate daily production meetings.
· Review all records formed during production.
· Organize the training and assessment of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), SOP and production technology for production personnel, and be responsible for the implementation of GMP in production workshop.
· Identifies and implements improvements to the production systems, processes and practices in order to improve / optimize effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
· Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
· Establish an ISO system and leading external quality audits in the production.
· Overall responsibility on inventory control, inventory counting in the production.
· Manage and motivate production Manpower to meet production requirement.
· Participate in the selection and audit of material suppliers (Especially sundry material).
· Responsible for safety, occupational health and environmental protection in the production process.
· Responsible for organizing and formulating the responsibilities of direct subordinates and implementing effective assessment.
· Responsible for the formulation and assessment of various production technology and economic indicators in the production workshop.
· In charge of the department's annual budget proposal and monthly budgeting and implementation.
· Responsible for other tasks assigned by leaders.
· Bachelor's Degree, Engineering / related filed with course work in production management, operations management, or similar.
· Have 10 years work experience in electronics manufacturing with 3 years up experince in managerial level.
· Previous experience working in a related industry preferred.
· Ability to confidently and proactively supervise production teams.
· Exceptional analytical ability toward solving production-related concerns.
· Knowledge of procuring materials, equipment, and labor needed throughout the production process.
· Proficiency in quality control, managing budgets, and production costing.
· Competence with computer-based administration, record-keeping, and procurement systems.
· Ability to work independently under the Production Manager, and as part of a production team.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills toward managing human resources and liaising with other departments.
· Availability to work extended hours to meet deadlines, when necessary.
· Strong leadership, good attitude, problem solving skill.
· Good command in English.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: K. Chanida (Cherry) 066- 097 2964
MNC Industrial Team