Our client are provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. They are looking for the leader who strong in management, as qualification following;
Service Consultant for construction (TH__008453)
· This role will perform productivity analyses with VIP customers and conduct ON!Track consultations.
· Coordinate fleet tool crib analyses with local Account Manager (AM) support to increase sales and penetration of ON!Track & large Fleet Contracts.
· Focus on business development for Hilti ON!Track in a defined geographic area among current and prospective customers in alignment with sales team
· Analyze sales results, review customer fact base, identify key trades and customer potential to develop tactical sales strategy
· Collaborate with sales leadership team
· Building the competence for solution selling in collaboration with the sales leadership team
· Coordinate efforts of entire team of AMs, Regional Managers, Division Managers, Back Office and Marketing team members to improving penetration of ON!Track and fleet in assigned region(s)
· Present customer-specific solutions with sales management team to decision maker
· Support customers after contract signing, through the implementation, training, and ongoing usage of ON!Track and Fleet Management solution
· Provide sales organization with product expertise and support resources
· Prepare assigned region(s) and local sales teams for product and service launches and upgrades
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
· Minimum of 3 years consultative selling in the construction industry
· Training experience, preferred
· Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills, required
· Ability to work in and influence in a cross-functional team environment: Marketing, Sales, and other corporate team members
· Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications
· High level of entrepreneurship and presentation skills
· Salary: 50,000 – 6,000 (Depend on experience) + Quarterly Incentive Bonus & Other Benefits
If you are Interested in developing yourself, please don’t hesitate to contact us by summit your detailed resume in English (Word format only), expected salary and recent photo to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02 -261- 871 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: K. Chanida (Cherry)