Our client is plastic packaging, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Liaise and coordinate with support functions to progress issues concerning production planning and resource/skill allocation to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is always maintained.
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are monitored and targets achieved.
- Drive performance of team members, giving direction and feedback to aid good performance
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained and ‘Standard Operations’ adhered to
- Ensure that non-conformance is challenged, and countermeasures are agreed and implemented
- Through the utilization of lean manufacturing techniques, strive to exceed the Company targets in productivity, efficiency and quality on a continuous basis
- Promote Total Productive Maintenance procedures to further improve the availability of the line.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Plastic Engineering or related fields.
- Assistant: At least 8 years’ experience in Production injection process with management role.
- Supervisor: At least 3-5 years’ experience in experience in Production injection process with management role
- Knowledge of Production Injection system, Safety ISO9001/14001, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP are advantage
- Preferably manufacturing, (Plastic blowing process), injection mold, injection stretch blow mold management.
- Experience of TQM, FMEA, Kaizen, process improvement, POKA YOKE and 5s.
- Able to read and drawing a manufacturing drawing.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, initiative, creativity (think positive), patient and diligent, problem solving skill.
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday (Alt sat)
- Allowance: Provided bonus 3 months as average
Location: Amata City Industrial Estate, Chonburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)