Our client, Building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products.
- Maintenance machines in good condition without any break down time.
- Improvement of the process tooling and machines.
- Handle facility related with machines in Factory.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Prepare and improvement machinery for production line.
- Able to install machinery and start up, test run.
- Male or Female age 25 years up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or related filed.
- At Least 3 years of experience Maintenance Mechanical Engineer
- Good knowledge in SAP maintenance, Auto CAD and CMMS program.
- Experience in building materials industry will be advantage.
- Able to work on shift and communicate in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)