Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics part for automotive and other businesses. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Interpret between Japanese and Thai to facilitate communication (Verbal Translation: 80%, Document Translation: 20%).
- Handle support focusing in Manufacturing and some HR and Accounting.
- Other tasks as assigned by Japanese Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Male/Female, age between 25 – 35 years old.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Thai Japanese interpreter in production plant.
- Advanced conversation level of JLPT N3 or above.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literacy is required.
- Candidates that able to start work immediately would be an advantage.
- Have own car with driving license.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00) + 2 Saturday
- Bonus: ~ 4 months (2018)
- Housing allowance
- Perfect attendance
- Meal allowance
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)