Position: Business Development Manager
Salary Budget: 80,000-100,000 THB
Business: Engineering: Solar
Working Location: Phayathai, Bangkok
Working hours: 9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Drive company's business to exceed the given target, seek and establish new accounts and relationships.
- Build consultative and long lasting relationships with business partner and decision-makers.
- Ensuring that all sales administration is kept up to date.
- Responsible for business and individuals’ performance management to achieve the agreed business plan targets and objectives.
- Prepare commercial documents including presentations to customers.
- Discuss all aspects of the projects with external parties: customer and key decision-makers, and internal parties: technical, legal and relevant teams.
- Manage and coordinate with customers and business partners to ensure the projects are executed successfully.
- Obtained Degree in Energy, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant fields.
- 7 years’ experience as a business development or project development in Solar rooftop and Solar farm projects.
- Solid knowledge in Solar PPA.
- Great analytical and conceptual thinking with ability to apply concepts into solutions.
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills with Strategic Presentation and Problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English communication skill.