Our client is the world’s leading sustainable manufacturer and supplier of carbon black additives. Our client is the right partner with the right product for superior performance in any application for tires, specialty blacks and mechanical rubber goods.
Position: Boiler Operations and Maintenance Manager (TH__008304)
· Control and supervise the personnel working concerning the boiler work as assigned;
· Directing, planning, making plans and implementing plans for use inspection and maintain the boiler to be stable, safely robust, effective and support environmental conservation;
· Provide a test for the safety of using the boiler as required by law;
· Control of repair and maintenance of the boiler to be in a safe to use condition;
· Immediately stop using the boiler when a boiler defect is found which will cause severe harm and immediately inform the manufacturer who obtained the factory license.
· Responsible for damage caused by failure to perform duties.
· Prepare and submit report on Boiler, its operations and maintenance and submit as required to the DIW (Department of Industrial Works) or any agency
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Professional Mechanical Engineer i.e. Level 2 Certification (is a must)
· Have 10-20 years of experience
· Obtaining a license to practice engineering under the law on engineers, and is not in the period of suspension; Not being a person whose registration has been revoked with the Department of Industrial Works, and has not yet expired for a period of 3 years from the date the registration is revoked
Good command of written/spoken English
· Able to work in Angthong area (if not we would like to discuss first, perhaps explore this in the interview around what kind of flexibilities)