Our client is a leading alcohol company in Thailand
- Supporting Public Affairs Manager in monitoring the regulatory environment and related enforcement in Thailand, Alcohol Control Act, Excise Tax Act, Customs Act and other legal affairs.
- Preparing materials for senior management meetings with government and external stakeholders.
- Being a legal contact person
- Conducting researches on relevant public policies, legislative, regulatory and political issues
- Ensuring the current policies and practices are up-to-dated and complied with alcohol laws and regulations.
- Keeping good relationship with government sectors
- Supporting company’s CSR activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 3-5 years’ experience in Law, Government, Public and Regulatory affair
- Good command in English
- Familiar working with government sector
- Honesty – Humility
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)