Our client is a manufacturing of ideal packaging for all kinds of precious items, such as hi-end watches and jewelry, writing instruments and spirits.
- Establish & Develop working relationships with oversea customers.
- Display efficiency in gathering market & customer information to enable negotiations regarding v variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on projects.
- Conduct effective sales presentations and sales negotiations.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade fairs, conferences and other marketing.
- Responsible for product knowledge, market information and sales.
- Cooperate with process engineers / costing engineers / related persons for the better performance on cost analysis.
- Follow up projects and monitor new product development / sample to meet quality and time.
- Help training and supervise Sales Executive Account and Sales Coordinator as appropriated.
- Help to handle trade compliance and audit.
- Follow company’s quality and environmental policy including any system which company established and certified.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Sales and Marketing, Business Enterprise, Logistics, Export, English Language, International Business or related field
- Male or Female
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Industrial Project Management, Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Projects & Business Feasibility Management, Exporting Management (Manufacturing industry is an advantage)
- Strong in Business, Sales & Marketing or equivalent background
- Familiar with business valuation, Projects, Logistics, Exports, Sales and Marketing Model
- Understanding Business, Projects, Manufacturing, Logistics, Export, Sales and Marketing is an advantage
- Strong in Business & Projects Professional Presentation
- Strong MS-Office skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Perform well under pressure
OFFICE WORKING: 08.00 – 17.00 hrs. Mon – Fri (Alternated Full-day of Saturday)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)