Our client is construction, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Inspect and control the construction of Infrastructure and land development
- Participate inspection qualifying program to all relevant standards.
- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the result of inspection.
- Develop the skills necessary to conduct the inspection and plan, prepare and carry out assigned tasks
- Strictly conduct all inspection tasks in accordance with Thailand procedures.
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with Consultant Engineer, Contractors, and other related
- departments to ensure they clearly understand all the requirements of the development and auditing process and the status of their contract.
- Act in a profession manner always abide by the non-disclosure agreement.
- Respond to clients on technical and marketing enquiries.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Managerial Levels.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering [GPA > 2.75]
- Senior Civil Engineer: At least 5 years / Civil Engineer: At least 3 years.
- Experience of progressively related experience in infrastructure and construction.
- Minimum Level-I Professional Engineering license from the Council of Engineers of Thailand.
- Having knowledge and skill in project management and Auto Cad
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 500)
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday / 8.00 - 17.00
- Allowance: Provided bonus 5 months as average
Location: Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)