Our clients, Manufacture and sale of cleaning blades for OA equipment, sales of anti-vibration rubber for automobiles is seeking for "Safety and Environment officer.
- Implement Safety and environment management program and comply with law and related regulation.
- Inspect Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in working area.
- Promote several Safety and environment awareness activity to all employee and training concerned safety
- To ensure patrol check is implemented in safety area.
- To create accident report.
- Safety and environment inspection and suggest unsafe condition in whole Manufacturing process including improvement activity plan to management.
- To conduct risk assessment evaluation.
- Thai Nationality.
- 25 – 35 Years old, Male/Female.
- Having certificate of safety officer.
- Good communicate in English and Computer literacy (be able to make English documents).
- Knowledge of ISO 14000, ISO 9001 and other.
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)