Our client is world leading's Automotive Manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for.
- Experience in Electronic Assembly Manufacturing.
- Supervise and control staff’s 100++ up.
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Cooperate and coordinate with related section to meet corporate goals.
- Strong in cycle time and process improvement.
- Age 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Document control have a good problem-solving skill, strong leadership and able to work with team.
- Good command of English or Japanese.
Location: Eastern Seaboard
Working Time: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)