Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Handle all payments include payroll, all receipts and bills
- Preparing withholding tax certificate, monthly personal income tax submission (Por Ngo Dor 1)
- At year end submitting of a yearly personal income tax report (Poh Ngo Dor 1 Kor) and Poh Ngo Dor 91 for expat employees
- Preparing monthly Social Security Fund submission, at year end preparing yearly Social Security fund report
- Preparing document for application and renewal of visa and work permit expats and another related document
- Preparing visa application for Thai employee for business trip abroad, booking air ticket for employees
- Preparing annual leave application and making calculation for employees, handling employee welfare insurance
- Preparing business report to BOI and DBD department.
- Supporting yearly audit
- Other administrative tasks assigned from Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Have experience as an Office Administrator, Accountant or Taxes background are preferable
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written is a must
- Proficient in Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, SAP system
- Good problems solving-skill and Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)