Our client is an American world’s largest provider of industrial automation and information products
- Ensure shipments to customers are shipped on time and delivered accurately
- Expedite & follow-up with suppliers on long lead time and outstanding PO
- Plan & manage backlog orders on the business system to meet delivery requirements.
- Maintain & ensure up-to-date status report on orders, part numbers, description etc. in business system
- Work with relevant parties for the optimization of inventory to support sales & customer requirements
- Ensure that the all shipments (inbound & export) are in compliance to the US import & export rules and also local custom requirement. Perform regular self- audit with team as scheduled and report back to operations manager on the results/issues. Understand and complied with new and existing custom regulations.
- Handle customers’ complaints relating to deliveries and provide appropriate corrective actions
- Support Logistics Supervisor / Manager in managing 3PL freight forwarders for their delivery performance & implementing necessary KPI in place
- Supporting Logistics Supervisor/Manager in managing 3PL warehouse to ensure accuracy of inventory and also timely & accuracy in both inbound & outbound operation. To understand and resolve any discrepancy with 3PL service providers and to work out process improvement. Review the necessary KPI with the service providers.
- Work with distributor to improve delivery & support process and also inventory optimization at distributors end.
- Support Logistics Supervisor/Manager to document and implement SOP with teams and all relevant parties
- Prepare necessary Documents for L/C drawdown
- Perform any other activities & projects as and when assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
- Diploma/degree in supplier chain or Logistics Management or Degree in International Management / Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in logistics and extensive SAP exposure
- Knowledge of Local Country’s import & export custom regulations and process and knowledge of SEA country’s custom regulations will be a plus.
- Knowledge of basic inventory optimization
- Able to manage and drive 3PL for freight & warehouse performance
- Proficient in English
- Good Knowledge of SAP
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)