Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Legal Chief
- Male or Female age 28 years up
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Lawyer’s License and/or Graduate from Thai Bar are preferable
- Good command of English (TOEIC 700 UP) and Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum 6 years working experience in legal field
- Experience in field such as Document Control, ISO Management System, etc is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Be a fast learner with strong working ethic
- Able to work in team or individual and complete assignments within deadline
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents.
- Assisting compliance officer in handling various compliance matters.
- Monitor system and tools to enhance compliance system.
- Support seminars and program related law and compliance issues.
- Collecting information on law firms, lawyers, field of specialties and fee and legal news from the firms.
Location: BTS Nana
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)