Our client is one of the largest residential air conditioning factories and produces high wall split systems. The factory has expanded its product range and market coverage globally, and now they are seeking for Employee Canteen Supervisor.
- Supervise the daily operations of the canteen and ensure the production and distribution of food with quality served at the canteen.
- Ensures that safe food handling practices/procedures are maintained at all times.
- Performs professional administrative duties, food handling and food preparation tasks oversee the daily operations of the canteen, including dining rooms, shops.
- Ensures the canteen facility is cleaned daily and operates within local health code requirements.
- Ensures employees engaged in serving food maintain cleanliness of food service areas and equipment.
- Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- 30 – 35 Years old, Male/Female.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Having at least 3 years experiences in canteen management.
- Management skills.
- Knowledge of ISO documents (ISO)
Business: Air Conditioner Manufacturer
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)