Our client is IT back office company
We are looking for an E-Payment System Analyst, to participate to the support, projects and operation of Electronic Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards) for a fast growing multi-site French banking Group.
Within the Group IT Center in Bangkok, the candidate, with a good experience and a strong technical background, will be fully involved in the day-to-day support and the analysis & implementation of E-Payment solutions for our banks (France, Asia, Pacific, and Africa).
- Work directly with the Banks and provide technical & functional support for their day-to-day E-Payment operation (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, and MasterCard).
- Identify, research, resolve technical issues, and work in relation with vendors.
- Create and maintain documentation on E-Payment systems and processes.
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
- Write test plan, define test scope and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries.
Work in relation with the other Bred-IT Teams (Network, Infrastructure, Core-Banking).
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, MasterCard).
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Good experience with ATM and/or POS systems.
- Experience in Cards system and Gateway.
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
- Already participated to E-payment projects (Analysis, Implementation, and Testing).
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Experience with card schemes (VISA, MasterCard, Union-Pay) and certification.
- Experience with schemes chargeback process (VISA, MasterCard).
- Knowledge in E-Payment fraud.
- Knowledge of international standard (PCI-DSS).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)