We need either automotive experience/contacts or B2B Sales experience or IT/tech Sales Experience. Must be dynamic personality and comfortable with presenting to Owners/Managers of dealerships and project confidence with the customers. Must be good on the phone as well since cold calling to make appointments is required. Minimum English is an advantage but not mandatory if the candidate has strong sales skills in Thai. Age preferred between 25-35 with at least 2-3 years’ experience in sales. Need to have their own car and be able to travel upcountry if needed (not frequent).
At least 2-3 Years’ Experience in Sales. Experience either in Automotive or in Software/IT Industry is required.
Experience with OEM or Car Dealership is an advantage.
Own car is a must.
Good phone and presentation Skills as well as Microsoft Office Skills required (Excel and PowerPoint) Working English proficiency is required.
Team Player, and Tech Savvy, understanding of Digital Marketing and Software world.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will have responsibility for the following items:
• Introduce Our services to car dealers in Thailand (We are software and digital sell channels for car dealers)
• Identify the customers pain points and prepare customized proposals and solutions for each car dealer.
• Follow up with prospect customers to close the deal
• Setup Face to Face meetings with your Sales Manager for Key Prospects.
• Liaise with Customer Service team for smooth implementation with new customers
What we provide:
Salary Range is 25-30k THB / Month + commissions + travel expenses + phone allowance + carpark expense (for work). This position reports to the Sales manager.
You sell more you earn more. Fun, Dynamic and Challenging work environment. Opportunity to grow with the company.
Location: Ekkamai soi 4
Work hour: Mon – Fri 9.30am-18.30pm. (You almost don’t need to come to office, but working from outside)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)