Our client is a Multinational company which is a Manufacturer. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Thai Nationality, Male and Female, age 25 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 3 years of working experience in Import / Export function and well knowledge in BOI rule.
- Coordinate with custom clearance, BOI official, IC for BOI process, Thai Automotive Industrial (TAI).
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking skills.
- Perform BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rule and regulation and processing all documentation concerning BOI requirements.
- Submit finish goods and raw materials Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes to Thai customs for approval.
- Prepare local content declarations for customers and TAI.
- Applying for BOI approval for machinery and raw materials and submitting finished goods formulas (new, old, revise, BOM) and inventory control.
- Prepare Document Invoice import Raw material & Machine Submit to customs clearance process.
- Conducting daily jobs concerning the cutting stock of material, Report –V, Tax refund, supplier research and purchasing.
- Taking responsibility for submitting machine import duty and tax exemption requests (per shipment).
- Coordinating with shipping and freight forwarders regarding customs processes
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)