Our client is a Japanese company which is a Warehouse&Logictics field. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Male, age 35 year old up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or any field
- Fair communication in English
- Experience in Warehouse and must have skill management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Warehouse management and can drive forklift
- Manage all warehousing activities such as receiving storage, re-packing, shipping, etc.
- Focus on developing positive relationships with clients
- Control the security,Quality of material and finished goods which are kept in warhorse or transfer from warehouse and take care the safety of working area, house keeping management as 5S at all area of warehouse.
- Managed and organized working hours of subordinates to meet client’s requirements
- Implement cost management strategies to optimize bottom line results and meet client’s expectation
- Set up storage layout for space utilization and efficiency within given area constraint
- Perform inventory cycle counts with utmost accuracy monthly and yearly
- Execute the monthly,annual,physical inventory if all material, finished goods in warehouse.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)