- Fully responsible for execution of daily warehouse operations and drive the improvement in all warehouse activities.
- Responsible for inventory management: stock accuracy, cycle count, and storage management.
- Review and ensure the smooth daily process and activity in warehouse.
- Ensure smooth coordinating on material flows and processes with other departments (warehouse, production, planning and procurement).
- Review all warehouse processes, standard operating procedures and job descriptions.
- Responsible for organizing and arranging shift schedules to ensure smooth operation of all factory warehouse to meet company’s goals.
- Overview and monitor team and actively follow and improve safety standard in warehouse.
- Propose benchmark material handling practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in warehouse and logistics fields.
- Knowledgeable in 5S, TPM, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing.
- Computer literacy: MS. Office Suite, ERP and SAP systems.
- Able to work under pressure and in diversity culture.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Teamwork-oriented and strong management skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English (TOEIC score: 700 or above)
- Working location: Saraburi. Working Days: Monday – Saturday (8.00 AM - 17.00 PM)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)