Our client is an international TRANSPORT / SHIPPING now seeking for a WMS Product Lead (Warehouse Management System Product Lead), who can investigate and analyses business problems and then design the Warehouse Management system.
- Investigate and analyses business problems and then design the Warehouse Management system that provide a feasible solution
- Typically in response to requests from their business or a customer.
- Gathers requirements and identify the costs and the time needed to implement the project.
- Strong Know ledge of logistic, supply change business and technical knowledge, and a good understand of people.
- Ability to extract and analyze information within the WMS area
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration (Business Computer), (International Business Management), (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) or related field
- 3-7 years’ experience in WMS Platform
- Strong knowledge of ERP (WMS module + set up) in any software as Oracle, Navision, Dynamic AX, MS Excel and MS Access
- Logic and Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving & Creativity
- Strong knowledge IT Technical and understand in Logistic business
- Good communication skill with all department and all level
- Project management and sensitivity analysis skills
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Strong communication in English language both oral and writing
- Can work at BangPlee Warehouse 2 time per month
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)