Position: Utility Manager
Product: Packaging Manufacturing
Salary: 70,000 - 100,000 THB
- Support the production by back up or stand by to all the utility works.
- Responsible for all Utility systems, Utility supply section, including equipment and all renovation and repair work, Construction and building, etc.
- Responsible for making a plan and getting approve to installation and expansion of the utility machine.
- Control and supervisor the maintenance work, building utility system, Utility supply machinery, including electricity equipment for all plants.
- Planning all spare parts for machines of all the utility system.
- Collect all information on electricity/water usage and various utility systems of new machinery and planning to install electrical systems and Utility systems to be ready for use.
- Collecting energy usage data and prepare a report send to the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency.
- Implement TQM and Control the machine maintenance according to plan.
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
- Controlling and manage cost of the UT department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 8 years in Utilities maintenance management.
- Understand or has experiences in ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP and 5S (the workplace organization methods) standards
- TQM Management System Standard
- Knowledge of plastic blowing process.
- Able to read and drawing a Manufacturing Drawing.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a MUST.
- Experience in FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis), Kaizen (continuous improvement and problem solving), process improvement, POKA YOKE (error proofing) and 5S techniques.