Our client is a leader of electronics manufacturers and well known in SET market. The company is looking for a Test Engineering Manager who is key professional to develop strategies and company’s goals. The candidate must have experience of analog, power and mixed-signal with several of years in a leadership role.
- Managing test engineer team to provide continuous improvements.
- Providing technical guidance , monitoring and driving engineer team to meet customer driven schedules
- Developing engineering goals and practices that support business strategy including test plans and make test ability suggestions during the product design phase.
- Overseeing all areas of test development from initial specification through manufacturing and customer support.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or Science.
- 10 years’ experience in Test department.
- Well knowledge in ISO16949/ESD/VDA6.3.
- Excellent communication skills in a global multi-functional team environment.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)