Role Propose: To verifiably contribute to achieving the Factory’s business performance by providing the managerial leadership and the materials management, quality assurance and garment technology functional expertise essential for equipping Operations and Production Unit Managers with the technical standards, technologies, tools, training, services and project implementation support in the areas of materials management, quality assurance and garment technology to ensure garment production outcomes that meet the customer’s quality, quantity and delivery specifications and the Factory’s KPI targets, while operating within all applicable country, customer, Division and Factory policies and guidelines and in ways that create a sustainable and engaged work force and healthy and safe occupational work environment.
- Prefer people from direct experience in Garment field / Textile field
- Prefer people who knows procedure of Garment test
- Business English level is a must
- Bachelor - master’s degree in field of Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering, Clothing & Textile, Garment Technology, Industrial Management, or any related filed
- At least 10 years’ experience in Textile and Garment Industry and 3 years in management.
- Proven ability to think strategically, focus on systems, and prioritize and meet deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Excellent leadership skills and a validated ability to develop harmonious and high-performing teams.
- Strong Tactics skills; ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external partners in a sensitive environment.
- Experience in mentoring senior national staff.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Professional proficiency English and Thai.
Location: Omnoi Samutsakorn
Work hour: Mon – Fri 8.00am-6.00pm.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)