Our client is world leading's paint manufacturer, we are now looking for potential candidate for.
- Planning and managing both for new project including drive new product trial.
- Prepare business plan.
- Management control R&D and Technical team.
- Controlling project cost as per budget
- Set target about cost reduction of product.
- Support and suggestion about knowledge and solving problem.
- Provide technical and/or leadership advice to task force teams that focuses on collaborative optimization to promote manufacturing excellence.
- Male/ Female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree of Science (Chemistry) or Engineering (Chemical Engineering).
- At least 10 years in Technical, R&D or Laboratory with Decorative Coating, Heavy Duty Coating, Industrial Coating, Paint industry and Automotive Coating Manufacturing only.
- Good formulation knowledge.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)