Our client is a Technical services in retail business now seeking for a Technical Analyst, who can help they implement internal system.
- Experience in Linux Operating System(Ubuntu), Command Line + scripting
- Development, define and maintain PostgreSQL environment for application development and testing.
- Ability of DBMS Monitoring, Performance, Capacity, Managing of DB Object.
- Ability of DBMS Query Tuning, Troubleshooting.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL queries, PostgreSQL.
- Debugging and solving skills.
- CI/CD tools automation deploy (Jenkins), based platform on a cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- General and maintain network and system administrator
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Experience in AWS (cloud services): EC2, RDS, S3, Elastic IP, Load balancer
- Experience with apache, Bitbucket
- Deep knowledge in Mercurial or Github.
- Fast learning and good understanding.
- Be able to work under strong pressure and tight deadline.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)