Our client is a well-respected and long-established engineering consultancy in Thailand, with expertise in maritime engineering and also infrastructure and building design.
- Be responsible for the technical output of the engineering division : setting up parameters of good practice including design concept review ; ensure quality control of deliverables to clients on all projects; mentoring younger staff
- Participate in advancing commercial opportunities including meeting clients, project risk assessment, fee assessments and writing proposals
- Establish and manage good relationships with project stakeholders
- Establish and manage project organization, resources, budget ,and schedule on key projects and oversee other projects in the position of Project Director
- Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Thai nationality only
- More than 20 years of relevant experience within a consultancy company including recent design experience
- Experience in design for port and marine project is preferred, with a depth of technical design expertise
- Strong knowledge in project management skills equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP.
- Strong negotiation, communication, listening , man-management and leadership skills as well as a commercial understanding and awareness.
- Character: a team player with respect for others and an ethos compatible with that of the company.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)