- Responsible for supply chain management and logistics strategy
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilization and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Ensure that all the Supply Chain goals and objectives given to the team are well achieved and meet requirements as well as following up the supply chain KPI
- Ensure right stock level to meet forecast through right safety stock while ensuring cost optimization of total Supply Chain
- Develop, maintain, and build good relationships with vendors within the region
- Ensure that the appropriate freight in and freight out compliance procedures are followed by all related department, store, and contracted service providers.
- Act as a supporter within the region for review and negotiation of contracts and rates with shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs house brokers, and related third-party logistics service providers
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics or any related fields.
- About 10 years of supply chain experience in manufacturing industry (supply chain and warehouse system implementations are preferred)
- Well-versed in all aspects of procedures and acquire extensive knowledge of trade agreements within Asia and worldwide
- Fluent English communication
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)