Our client is Beverage Manufacturer, mainly export to overseas. They have own well-known brand in their market. They are looking for someone who has strong supply chain management: warehouse & logistics operations, inventory, import-export, etc. Prefer food manufacturing experience in management level at least 5 years.
- Manage warehouse and logistics operations, Import-Export activities
- Plan for the most effective production by connecting with related parties: Factory, sourcing team, vendors and customer
- Control operations process including import-export with the most effective cost
- Supervise, train and coach team member under division (over 50 staff including workers)
- Coordinate and negotiate with customers, vendors, etc.
- Control procurement flow and inventory management
- Prepare reports, and presentation to management team
- Experience in supply chain management, preferable food manufacturing
- At least 5 years in management level, experience in managing/supervising big team
- Mature, Problem solving skill, Good presentation and negotiation
- Able to travel to suppliers site
Monday - Saturday Working
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)