Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- The conformity of the delivered products and materials is ensured throughout the manufacturing process, allowing the release of the products
- The application of quality assurance related to the manufacture of the product/material is guaranteed
- Improve, monitor, and report supplier’s performance (quality and delivery).
- Review supplier manufacturing processes and quality systems.
- Determine cause of supplier quality problems and coordinate/implement effective and timely resolution.
- Age 35 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher of Engineering, Science or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Quality Control, Supplier Quality in Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge in of GD&T drawing, Core tools (APQP, Control plan, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA).
- Having knowledge about Quality management system (IATF 16949:2016).
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Bonus: over than 4 months
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)