Our client is one of a leading printing and packaging company in Thailand
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing, technology capabilities, Health, Safety and Environmental risks and define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet requirements and standards.
- Investigate and collect root cause analysis, provide corrective actions to prevent line stops due to supply issues.
- Perform supplier visits and lead process improvement activities for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues.
- Develop and implement best practices with suppliers related to defect prevention, reduction in variations and waste and provide for continuous improvements.
- Conduct supplier evaluations and audits to maintain their products to meet acceptance protocol and standards and ensure their process capability.
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering or Science
- Female/Male, Age over 29 years old
- Strong experiences in controlling of the quality of suppliers
- Flexible and Ability to work under high pressure
- Able to use measuring tools
- Can drive a car to visit suppliers
- Able to communicate in English would be advantage
Working hours: 08.30-18.15 (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)