Our Client , a well-known Japanese Electronic/ Electrical Company is now looking for the qualified Strategic Planning / PR Asst.Manager for support the business
- Responsible for strategic planning and Public Relations, engage the following work content:
- Enhancement of brand image, brand enhancement Project using SNS, enhance brand awareness and good reputation of corporate
- Marketing activities of all business categories in collaboration with group companies.
- Supporting the development of the market for company new business.
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press (Thai & Japanese media), and related organizations.
- Writing and distributing press releases/photo release/ news scoop to targeted media, social media and internal media.
- Managing and distributing the online News clipping for the executives and relevant person.
- Take responsibility for Global Integrated Website (GIW) such as google analytic, update information and recheck data published on website.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Good relationships with the press / media agency in Thailand
- Supporting the development of the market in Thailand for our unexplored business.
- Female Age: 32-35 years old, Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public relations or related fields
- At least over 8 years’ experience of in Public Relations or Marketing Communication or communication fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation abilities both in Thai and English (international / overseas experience in as advantage, TOEIC score above 700 is recommended)
- Proactive and able to work well in a dynamic workplace environment
- Efficient in project management for many activities in & out office.
- An outgoing and engaging personality is highly desirable
- Be passionate in advertising, efficient, details-oriented, pleasant and outgoing attitude
- Resourceful with excellent multi-task and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Can-Do Attitude
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Working time: Monday - Friday. 8.00-17.00
Benefits: Provident Fund, Bonus, Group Health Insurance, Transportation Allowance, Lunch Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)