Our Client, a Japanese Consulting and Solution Company is now looking for qualified candidate to join the team
- Gathering Business requirement, Analysis and provide impact assessment to serve business requirement
- Provide application development including: Technical requirement gathering, Solution Architecture design, database design, migrating, troubleshooting, integration testing, impact analysis, deployment and technical documentation.
- Conduct Walk-through Business Requirement, System Requirement, and Solution to relevant teams i.e. UAT, Application Support, and Development.
- Assist Project Manager with planning, facilitating, and monitoring project execution.
- Work with users to conduct testing to meet agreed timelines, and ensure that all tests are documented.
- Support and document incidents of new and existing system and platform
- Support technical team lead on the solution design, infra/environment configuration.
- Bachelor’s- Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields
- Min 5 years’ experience in Systems Analysis
- Experience in documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and business process diagram
- Experience in Mobile Programming: Objective-C and/or Swift, or Java, Kotlin, Android SDK or Cross Platform ionic/react
- Understand Restful concept
- Understand MVC design pattern
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to gain credibility and manage expectations within the organization, and work well in cross-functional team settings
- Good communication skill
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.00-17.00
Benefits: Bonus, Transportation, Allowance, Provident Fund, Health Insurance (OPD, IPD), Health Check Up, Dental Allowance)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)