Position: Sourcing and Purchasing Manager
Based Salary: 80,000 - 100,000 THB
Working Location: Nakorn Pathom
Our client is an international audio devices manufacturer.
- Establish planning and strategies to align with company’s strategic and support company’s development goals.
- Establish sourcing and purchasing policies and system to ensure the compliance.
- Analyze market and industry trends to assess Risk Management in order to identify supply base issues to minimize and protect risk or seeking for alternative of supply.
- Lead sourcing and purchasing team and work closely with engineering and production teams to ensure smooth production target.
- Suppliers Evaluation Assessment.
- Responsible for materials control, ensure delivery and quality of materials are met company’s specification.
- Vendor management, price, business terms and products negotiation.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Purchasing Professional with 5 years at managerial level.
- Past background in manufacturing environment in electronics or automotive industries.
- Strong network of suppliers in AESAN countries and strong knowledge of electronics products.
- Excellent negotiation and communicate effectively with technical disciplines both internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese will be an advantage.