- Responsibility for developing the strategic sourcing management goals of the company and lead a team of professional sourcing people to implement the action items to ensure that those goals are achieved
- Responsible for establishing short-term and long-term planning to support the company development and strategic business goals
- Analyze the market environment, industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity and or alternative of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities
- Systematically to evaluate suppliers core competencies and competitive positioning in order to ensure they are the right strategy partners with the company
- Manage the suppliers' performance analysis to ensure they maintain at competitiveness level (On time delivery / Trend / Price / Capability / Production capacity).
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships (trade shows, supplier meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Establish sourcing policies and system to ensure the compliance
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization
- Develop, train and provide guidance to the subordinates in various levels in order to meet longer term company development needs
- Degree holder or above in Engineering / Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with 3-5 years at managerial level. Experience in high quality audio / high-end electronics products or related products preferred.
- Strong knowledge of electronics products is a must
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgements
- Excellent negotiation and organizing skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical disciplines both internally and externally
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in English. Fluent in speaking Chinese will be an advantage
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: K. Chanida (Cherry)
MNC Industrial Team