Our client is leading form and rubber components manufacturer for automotive and electronics industries.
- Works closely with sales team for new products sourcing and manage all sourcing activities.
- Implements sourcing category plans, oversee supplier’s compliance, selection and supplier management.
- Responsible for sourcing new suppliers, price and contracts negotiation.
- Conducts general market research, reviewing potential suppliers, supplier analysis, materials specifications and resources and manage supplier qualification process.
- Responsible for developing sourcing plans, conducts supplier evaluation and propose potential suppliers to management.
- Manage supplier contract validity, and related re-negotiation as needs arise and ensure up-to-date contract records.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Material Engineering or any related field.
- At least 8 years experiences in sourcing local and oversea suppliers, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Preferably knowledge in sourcing foam, rubber sponge, industrial tape and film or fleece and felts.
- Good command of English, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team or individually and provide guidance to team members
- Experience in implement strategic sourcing relationships with suppliers.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)