Job Role and Responsibilities
· Providing process facilitation to projects to ensure project team adheres to the process defined as part of the Quality Management System that adheres to CMMI Dev.
· Asses the project health through metrics validation, progress reviews & provide the project Quality scoring.
· Plan & Conduct audit to ensure the build adheres to all the process requirements.
· Ensure the Project’s Facilitations, Internal Quality audits, Release audits & Project spot checks are conducted as planned.
· Validate and monitor CMMI Dev process implementations for the Project level and Organization level.
· Develop and improve software quality control processes and documents to match the nature of work and software.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer, Software engineering or related field.
· 1-5 years of experience in Software Quality assurance experience or related field.
· Knowledge of CMMI Dev standard for software development process quality control.
· Experience performing software quality assurance work, audit and assess defect trends and recommend improvement.
· Understanding of Software Engineering principles with focus on process adherence.
· Understand software development life cycle and processes
· Basic Knowledge skill in programming such as C, C#, JAVA, HTML, CSS, VBA would be advantage
· Good communication, service mind, growth mindset, self-organizing but team player and flexible.
· Good command of both spoken & written English