"Our client is the multinational firm which product precision suspension components serving to many clients in Electronic industries"
- Design and develop processing for Suspension Manufacturing Process.
- Modify machinery and equipment to support Suspension Manufacturing.
- Investigate and research new technologies.
- Software development and apply new technology into production process.
- Document review and other duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (any related fields).
- Must have an excellent knowledge in C#
- Instrument and Machine control.
- Good command of English.
- Good knowledge in Domain and Resonance Analysis.
- Have experience more than 2 years.
- Experiences in Automation Company will be advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)