Our client are the leader of automation equipment and testers for Army, Electronics manufacturing and others. From 55 years that they focus on reliable, dependable electronic test equipment which is strong enough to serve the needs of high-volume production test. Currently, they are seeking a Software Engineer HDD to be key person to drive business plans and meet company's goals.
- Designing and extending software for system that incorporates many levels of software from the system down to the embedded processor level.
- Designing interface software for customer factory information system and applications software.
- Handling for software design as part of a small design team in Thailand.
- Collaborating with engineers from other disciplines in diagnosing and solving complex system problems, with a larger design team based primarily in USA.
- Travelling within Southeast Asia and the US to work with the larger engineering team.
- 3-6 years’ experience in software development with good knowledge in C, C++, C# .NET, TCP/IP required.
- Be advantage, experience in GUI development with Visual Studio 2005 - 2012, .NET and ASP, software configuration management and issue tracking methods.
- Require English skill.
Working hour: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)