Our client is a global pump manufacturer company based in Denmark, has oversea branches around the world with 19,000 employees globally.
- To ensure that products received for repair are examined.
- To ensure that the repair of products takes place in an effective way and results
- To establish, control and keep files of service work.
- To advise customers whether a new pump or repairing will be the better solution.
- To co-operate with the Group and contribute to the interchange of experience and knowledge.
- To train product and technical knowledge for technician, dealer, service center/partner and customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferable Mechanical
- 2-3 years’ experience in Service Engineer
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pump system will be advantage
- Able to communication in English
- Computer literacy
- Have driving license and able to travel up country
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)