Our client is world leading's Services Engineering Industrial, we are now looking for potential candidate for
- Travel and visit customers to support new installations and solve problems for existing systems bases on needs.
- Provide professional education and training to customers after system installation.
- Generate service reports and present to Team Leader for further enhancement.
- Provide remote support to customers for system updates.
- Attend exhibitions to demonstrate LPS/ACT system to potential customers.
- Provide feedback and customer request to Team Leader.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in relate field.
- Familiar with CNC machine tool, NC program, PLC sequence control logic.
- Familiar with network settings and basic Ethernet communication knowledge.
- Experience in robot programming, operation and installation.
- Familiar with various manufacturing automation devices, such as PLC, material loader, gauge, etc.
- Knowledge of network communications, fieldbus or any machine and device interconnect.
- Skill in PLC ladder programming is plus.
- Be able to make international trips.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- OT and bonus are provided.
- Salary: 25,000 – 35,000 THB/months
Location: Amatanakorn Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)