Our client is world’s leading technology in service engineer industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Travel and visit customers to support new installations and solve problems for existing systems bases on needs.
- Provide professional education and training to customers after system installation.
- Generate service support and present to Team Leader for further enhancement.
- Provide remote support to customers for system updates.
- Attend exhibitions to demonstrate LPS/ACT system to potential customers.
Provide feedback and customer request to Team Leader.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree or above in Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in related filed.
- Familiar with CNC machine tool, NC program, PLC sequence control logic.
- Familiar with network settings and basic Ethernet communication knowledge.
- Experience in robot programming, operation and installation.
- Familiar with various manufacturing automation devices, such as PLC, material loader, gauge, etc.
- Knowledge of network communications, fieldbus or any machine and device interconnect.
- Skill in PLC ladder programming in plus.
- Be able to make international trips.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Can go training at Japan for a month.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Allowance: Company car (Honda Civic) + Fleet card + toll free + IPAD + company phone + Notebook + Life insurance (OPD) + 3,000 per day.
Working day: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)