Position: Senior System Engineer
- Develop & provide consultant to customers on the design, setup, and implementation of the IT infrastructure.
- Provide and demonstrate the proofs of concepts the products and solutions to the customers.
- Ability to implement AWS serviced.
- Ability to implement Microsoft solutions, vSphere, vCenter, Storage (optional)
- Coordinate with the other parties and vendors to find the right solution.
- Gender Male or Female, Not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Experience between 3 to 10 years
- 5 years’ experience with Operating System (Window, Linux, etc.), VMware, Server, Storage, Virtualization and other related.
- 3 years’ experience in AWS services implementation.
- Have product knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server services.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong service mind with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- MCSA (Preferable)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (Optional)