- Ensure the chiller sales target accorded with the senior management.
- Develop the chiller market reinforcing the company presence in the market and creating new key account and OEM relationship.
- Ensure a strong technical and knowledgeable support to the sales network, through meeting with customer and continuous improvement training. Prepare and present a complete turn-key system proposal in front of a senior technical board.
Experience and other skills:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in cooling systems and in business development;
- Have 3 years’ experience in complex deals;
- Be able to analyze the market to find proper sale channels;
- Focused on results, able to motivate and support a sales network;
- Be able to work as a team leader, inspiring passion and sense of ownership to collaborators;
- Be able to manage human resources;
- Be able to present and deeply explain the technical solutions in front of a senior technical board of multinational companies
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Bachelor degree in Engineer, focused on HVACR or thermodynamic
- Understanding a P&ID, a Lay Out and energy analysis referred to cooling systems;
- Preparing a complete BID from a green field project, calculating the thermal loads, highlighting the advantages and implementing energy saving files;
- Transforming in technical specifications the customer needs;
- Transferring to the technical department the proper information for design;
- Experiences in plastic industry and-or food industry in SEA will be plus.
- Able to travel oversea for work
- Be familiar with multi-national company environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)