- Coordinate with hiring managers for specific discipline, works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Handle day to day management of recruitment process as resourcing, screening, interviewing and placing process in order to get the right candidate in timeline period
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders and senior business leaders to implement recruitment strategies based on hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience in full recruiting cycle
- Experience in high volume recruiting environment
- Proficient in Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written is a must
- Can prioritize and solve problems, interpersonal and management skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)