Our client are the largest company in the world that is dedicated to industrial automation and information. They are looking for the candidate for Senior Project Engineer –Power management system & Drive system as following qualification;
- Establish objectives, work plans and execution development task for a particular solution and works on project assignment.
- Using expertise on software programing for Power Management System, Load shedding, Load sharing, Load calculation and energy efficiency.
- Drive System application knowledge and Electrical on design, sizing, component selection, testing and site start-up/implementation
- Providing verbal and written report to communicate project status from overall technical perspective
- Extensive hands-on experience on PMS and Drive System on various applications
- Extensive knowledge on PMS and Electrical System related with load shedding, load sharing, and include close loop Drive application e.g. DC bus voltage, line reactor, motor encoder and sizing , fault current, device coordination, harmonics, invertor, power factor and other electrical analysis related with Drive System application
- Process Knowledge, Load sharing, Tension control, DC field weakening control and looper control
- Un-winder and re-winder DIA control and inertia compensation.
- DCS and Drive interfacing, network parameter mapping, etc.
- Drive control tension and master speed referencing.
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of technical information/project activities
- Communications with project teams to ensure that they have all of the information required to successfully implement projects.
- Interact with customer and Tech support team to resolve project issue.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Automation/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 6 years hands-on experience and strong domain knowledge on PMS and/or Drive System Application
- Well verse on Drive System Application
- Well verse on motor sizing correspondent with and master follower with Drive application
- Committed and a team-player.
- Willing to travel within Southeast Asia where necessary
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)