Our client is a leading Business Advisory firm. Currently, they are looking for high caliber candidate for Senior Manager position to join their team in Thailand.
- Involve in business research, financial & valuation analysis, financial modeling and assist due diligence, M&A process and prepare proposal to the target companies
- Plan and manage the project, lead and coach team members to provide professional service and recommendation to ensure consulting engagement and client engagement
- Conduct market research, benchmarking, best practice and other competitor assessment studies
- Create and operate financial modeling on business case required, assist in due diligence process, M&A transactions, provide recommendations and presentation to clients where appropriate
- Report and assist other ad-hoc duties as assigned by expatriate boss
- Good academic record of Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting, Science or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ strong experience in business research, financial analysis, financial modelling, data analysis within consulting firm, business advisory firm, investment banking or power & energy industry will be advantage
- Strong analytical skill and financial calculations (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data)
- Pleasant and mature personality, outgoing, open-minded, attention to details, well organized, multi-task, able to work well under pressure, strong communication skill, time management and familiar with fast paced working environment
- Very Good command of English
Location: Ploeg chit
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)