Our client is a leading e-payment application
- To prepare, review, draft, comment, and revise business agreements/contract including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- To keep track on all signed contracts, Mandatory per Company’s Legal policy.
- To provide legal opinions on present regulations and laws or newly enacted or to be soon announced in Thailand which are directly or indirectly relevant to business of the company
- To support, on compliance aspect, a new e-payment related services or products
launch in Thailand
- To follow-up relevant legislation, regulations and implement applicable requirements.
- To be responsible for all audit and compliance process and program to be aligned
with Bank of Thailand and Anti-Money Laundry Office.
- To recommend corrective action and suggest improvement
- LLM in Laws from aboard
- At least 7 years working experience in international law firm or international corporate
- Experienced in BOT, KYC, AML, Financial service industry
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)