Our client is a leading renewable power in Thailand
- To support, on compliance aspect, a new e-payment related services or products
Launch in Thailand
- To follow-up relevant legislation, regulations and implement applicable requirements.
- To be responsible for all audit and compliance process and program to be aligned
with Bank of Thailand and Anti-Money Laundry Office.
- To recommend corrective action and suggest improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Law from Thai or aboard (LL.B)
- At least 3 years working experience in compliance, legal or regulatory affairs
- Experienced in regulatory compliance from multinational company
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Business in English speaking and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)